About PGDay UK 2023
This year's conference is the 1st Annual PGDay UK, and for this year we are going to London, UK. The conference is organised by Slonik Enterprises Ltd. on a non-profit basis on behalf of PostgreSQL Europe, and is intended to be an important meeting and cooperation point for users both in and out of the UK.
PGDay UK is a unique chance for UK and European PostgreSQL users and developers to catch up, learn, build relationships, get to know each other and consolidate a real network of professionals that use and work with PostgreSQL.
Great content from to
The conference covers a wide range of topics, as we expect talks ranging from internals discussions led by leading developers to end-user case-studies from small companies as well as large multinational corporations and government organisations, all who run their businesses on PostgreSQL.
…and let's not forget the all important hallway track full of caffeine infused discussions with interesting peers from the community, that will most likely spill over into local restaurants and pubs after the event finishes.
Something for everyone
Given this wide range of talks, the conference is suitable for many different audiences:
- DBAs already using PostgreSQL, or considering doing so
- Developers of any kind of application, from hobbyists to large web and enterprise applications
- Decision-makers interested in evaluating the world's most advanced open source database as an alternative to traditional proprietary products
- PostgreSQL contributors — code, documentation, support — whatever you help the project with
- Open source enthusiasts in general
Code of Conduct
PGDay UK has an amazing atmosphere but should any situation or question arise, please see our Code of Conduct.
Information concerning COVID-19
We take the safety and health of our staff, speakers, and attendees very seriously. For information on the measures we are taking for COVID-19, please see this page.